Australia is one of the safest and best countries in the world for international studies.
There are several reasons why international students chose Australia as international study destinations, below are some of the prominent:
- Extensive range of quality researched educational model.
- International students can work while studying.
- Australia offers international students the opportunity to combine study and travel.
- Increased employment opportunities. High employability rate upon graduation
- Friendly environment and unique cultural diversity
Australia offers excellent value for money, education, and the country’s standard of living is among the highest in the world.
If you desire about studying in Australia but worried and unsure about the whole visa process, then this article is for you.
We are dividing the entire process into four simple steps. Let’s discuss them one by one.
1. Apply To Your Preferred School in Australia, and Obtain The COE.
Almost every university have their representatives in every country and they will help you for free. You can take help from them instead of going to any agents.
The first step is further divided into four different steps.
- Find the course which is best suitable for you and check from the University’s website about the requirements of
financial and other documents.
- For language proficiency, you can apply for any of the recognized language tests. Also, check what the minimum score is required for the course you are applying for.
- collect documents that show that you are
financially stable to sponsor your studies.
- Pay the first installment of the course. You’ll get the confirmation of enrolment from the University that document has everything about your course like the date when class is starting, how much fee you have paid and how much you have left. This document is a very important document for your visa application. Ensure you keep it safe.
2: Get an OHSC (Overseas Student Health Cover)
OHSC health insurance arranged for international students is to assist them in their hospital and medical costs. You can
compare them online and buy the best suitable for you. You also need to get your health and character certificate.
3: Write The Statement of Purpose.
After collecting all the documents, you need to write a short essay about yourself, your educational and financial background, and why you want to study in Australia.
4: Apply For A Student Visa
After obtaining all the required documents, apply for the student visa from official Australia’s immigration website.
In order to achieve that, you have to create an Immi account on Australia’s immigration website.
Keep the credentials safe because this account will be important for your Australian PR process too. After a successful application, you might be asked to submit your biometrics.
What is the cost of a student visa? For the subclass 500 visa category, the cost of the visa is $575 AUD.
How much time it will take to get a student visa? In normal cases, it may take seven days to a month to get the visa.
To get a list of the required documents for the student visa, please follow this link